Hi my name is Amy and I am a kiwi currently living in Melbourne. I'm a 2nd AC in the Australian film industry and I love my job. I post about work and sometimes I secretly post photos from sets of TV series I'm working on. oh, I almost forgot to tell you that I also make youtube videos! https://www.youtube.com/user/LightingHumour ...ps I am the definition of 'the grey area'
miscoded tagged me, so here you go. :D
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
Birthday: June 19th
Time Zone: AEST / Melbourne time
What time and date is it there: It is currently 11:52pm on Wednesday September 3rd.
Average hours of sleep I get each night: depends if I’m working/how I’m feeling. A safe number to say would be 5 hours.
The last thing I Googled was: A person named Amelia because I thought she was in a TV show I had worked on but I was too afraid to ask so I googled her name instead.
My most used phrase(s): I say “Don’t be a dick” Because most of the people I hang around with are jokers and I can never tell when they are being serious.
First word that comes to mind: headphones
What I last said to a family member: “doesn’t bother me, everything is all good” - context not needed
One place that makes me happy & why: My computer desk, because thats where I talk to most of my friends.
How many blankets I sleep under: 3 at the moment including the sheet and excluding the clothes on my bed.
Favorite beverage(s): water, hot chocolate, juice - of most kinds
The last movie I watched in the cinema: I honestly can’t remember, its been so long
Three things I can’t live without: wifi connection, film and the people I love
Something I plan on learning: Spanish
A piece of advice for all my followers: ‘Just keep swimming’ yeah shit gets tough sometimes, but you just got to keep moving forward.
TAGS: GO neverdoubtcloudswillbreak werelosinglight tantricjellyfish jonesx89 4k-cinema moonlight-construct firstassistantcamera itsalwayssummerwithselena iamchicago belmour
1. Favorite action film?
2. What movie(s) could you watch over and over and not get tired of?
3. Any old school favorites (pre-70s)?
4. Top 5 directors?
5. Favorite dead actor/actress?
6. Favorite movie from the 90’s?
7. Ever been/are you such a hardcore fan of an actor actress you watched/will watch any movie they were/will be in?
8. What movie are you looking forward to coming out the most?
9. Pixar or Dreamworks?
10. Favorite animated movie?
11. Favorite musical?
12. Are you against book-to-movie adaptations?
13. Your guilty pleasure movie(s)?
14. Robin Williams or Eddie Murphy?
15. Favorite chick flick?
16. Ever watched a movie just because you heard the effects were awesome?
17. Favorite indie film?
18. Favorite movie heroin?
19. Favorite movie action hero?
20. Ever read a book so you could understand the movie?
21. Favorite kids movie?
22. Favorite Disney movie?
23. Favorite movie soundtrack?
24. Movie that makes you cry every time?
25. VHS, DVD, or Blu-ray?
26. Best experience going to the movies
27. Top 5 actors?
28. Top 5 actresses?
29. Movie you completely regret seeing?
30. Movie you wish was never made?
31. Movie your parent showed you?
32. Last movie you watched?
33. An overrated movie?
34. An underrated movie?
35. Favorite comedy movie?
36. Movie quote you live by?
37. Movie quote that will always make you laugh?
38. Film(s) you’ve watched on a date?
39. Favorite cult film?
40. Directors you’d like to see work together?
41. Actors you’d like to see work together?
42. Films you wanted to watch, but never got around to watching?
43. Favorite teen movie?
44. Top 5 favorite films?
45. Favorite superhero film?
46. Favorite cop film?
47. Favorite road trip film?
48. A disappointing film from your favorite actor?
49. A disappointing film from your favorite director?
50. The first movie you ever remember watching in theaters?
51. A movie that was better than the book?
52. Vin Diesel or Bruce Willis?
53. A movie that not many have heard of that you’ve seen?
54. A movie that changed the way you view the world?
55. Favorite sci-fi movie?
56. Movie you completely nerd-out over every time it’s mentioned?
57. Movie that you’ve seen all the behind-the-scenes action for?
58. Movie where your favorite actor was the only good part?
59. Movie from an actor you hate that was better than you expected?
60. Most visually stunning movie you’ve seen?
61. A movie your parents introduced you to?
62. Favorite genre?
63. Least favorite genre?
64. Comedy movie that you didn’t find funny?
65. Horror movie that didn’t scare you?
66. Favorite remake of an old movie?
67. A movie that started a passion for you?
68. A movie that sparked an interesting conversation?
69. The main movie you remember from your childhood?
70. The first movie you saw on it’s opening night?
71. A move that made you ache for love.